Dear Bus Driver,
You may not recognize me but I'm the proper lady you rudely left at the bus stop after I RAN across the busy street in my high heels and book bag just to make it to your door AS you were closing them and you looked at me, shook your head and said "no way."
YOU WEREN'T EVEN MOVING YET! Better yet, the doors weren't even all the way closed yet. So because of you, I was forced to wait an additioned 12 minutes in the Tucson heat and wait for the next bus.
Seriously, that's the equivalent of a slap in the face. You saw me running to meet you and I made it, yet you still found happiness in leaving me behind. Seriously, have I done something to offend you or the SunTran bus transit system? Because just last week I waited an HOUR to get home because the bus made room for a very much intoxicated person who tripped and fell and cracked their head. I had no problem being patient and I expect nothing less from you. Except I wasn't even late! I made it the bus and you still left me! Seriously, I'm just talking common courtesy here.
SunTran, you run a terrible bus system. And to make it worse you seem to employ mean people as your drivers (no offense to the nice ones)! I've been nothing but kind to you, waiting patiently, riding quietly, giving my seat to the elderly person without one. Obviously, you only have affection for other mean people...are you in a club together. The kind where you gang up on the nice, polite person just for grins and giggles?
Because of you, my day has gotten off to just a terrific start so let me thank you for that. Maybe on my way home, you can make my day complete by running over my foot or something!
Thanks for nothing!
Sincerely,
April, daily bus rider and irritated customer
3 years ago

4 comments:
I love it!!!
Ugh...sounds like a rough day! I hate mean people!
That stinks! Maybe you should make your driver special brownies as a "thank-you-for-nothing" present, if you catch my drift.... ;)
As I think about it, I might ought to refrain from making such comments about "special" baked items on days when I've brought cupcakes to the office. Hmmmm....
Miss you too!
That's just wrong
Post a Comment