So I love the recipes of Pioneer Woman. Unfortunately, I NEVER have time to cook nice meals during the semester so I like to take advantage of the little bit of extra time I have during breaks and do some cooking. My parents gave me Pioneer Woman's cookbook for Christmas and I couldn't wait to try out some recipes. Last night I made her chili and today I made Ranch Style Chicken. I seriously think this is one of the best meals I've ever made.
Of course mine is not as photogenic as the pioneer woman, but just as yummy nonetheless! Oh to not be in graduate school and able to cook good meals on a regular basis...sigh.
Try it! You'll thank me later!
3 years ago

3 comments:
That looks so good. I haven't made that yet, but I'll have to put it on my list of things to make!
so here's a plan...you can come live with us. and cook for us. and sometimes be the boys' nanny so i can run away on a date.
i'm jealous that you cook. and like it. sigh.
Yummy. I have only made a few of PW's things, but every one is so good. I couldn't eat like her all the time though or I would be as big as a house!
Post a Comment