CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I'm Listening to This Week...

I love Haydn. I may have shared this cello concerto movement before but it's just so beautiful. It moves me. Today was a stressful day. I am feeling the stress of my dissertation proposal and upcoming written comprehensive exams. Tonight as I was getting ready for bed this movement came on my ipod. It's Haydn's Concerto for Cello in C Major, mvt. 2: Adagio. Whenever it comes on, I simply stop and listen. Haydn only wrote 2 cello concertos (if my memory serves me). I don't know why he stopped at two because both are quite unique and beautiful So sit back and enjoy!


p.s. I was listening to it and writing this blog so I don't know what the video looks like. Consider yourself warned in case it's dumb. In which case, close your eyes and enjoy!

1 comment:

April said...

Beautiful! Thanks, I enjoyed it. :) I also enjoyed the titanic video. Brings back good memories.