CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The 30-Day Music Challenge

A friend of mine is doing this and I thought it looked fun! Music is such a big part of my life. Next to God, family and friends, it's probably the most important part of my life. As music education slowly disappears from our schools I realize more and more the need to be an advocate. As I look at this list for each day, I realize most of these songs are from my childhood. Many of which I learned or connect with school, family, and/or friends. Many of these songs would not have meaning to me if had not been for the music class I was in. While this is not an act of advocacy, I do believe it is a reminder of just how meaningful music can be in one's life. I would LOVE for you to join in on the challenge and explore some of the most meaningful music in your life!


"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul." 
- Johann Sebastian Bach

Disclaimer: This is a 30-day challenge and I plan to finish it but it may or may not take more than 30 days! Give me a break, I'm writing a Ph.D. dissertation! :o)


No comments: