So Tamra has tagged me to write 20 random things about myself. Normally I wouldn't have time for such a daunting task, but it's Friday and let's just face it, there's no way I'm going to be any more productive than necessary! So here we go:
1. I love wearing socks
2. I don't drink out of used plastic cups, and if I'm given a drink in a plastic cup, I will accept but I will never finish it, there will always be some left at the bottom (I can't really explain why).
3. I have a new thing about calling all of my students ding dongs when they do something stupid. I just do not know where this dorkiness came from.
4. I tripped and fell a couple nights ago and now I have a huge bruise on my knee...I'm too old to trip!
5. I wake up every morning by drinking a can of Mt. Dew. I'm addicted!
6. I hate putting away clean dishes...HATE IT!
7. I'm moving into a brand new house at the end of November with my good friend Karessa!
8. I'm the youngest teacher at my school
9. I will be a faithful watcher of Freddie Prinze Jr.'s new sitcom no matter how cheesy it is because I love him.
10. I can't flush public toilets with my hand, I have to use my foot.
11. I'm the biggest control freak when it comes to putting on a music program at my school. I can't let anyone do anything, which explains why I'm so stressed and grumpy the week of my programs!
12. I have an unwanted roommate in my chimney, we think he's a squirrel. He moved in a couple months ago and they just can't catch that little guy!
13. I've been a maid of honor in two weddings and a brides maid in three. Always a bridesmaid never a...
14. I haven't eaten McDonald's in months. I've eaten there twice this week...I think it's because I like Monopoly.
15. I'm one of the most easily distractable teachers around.
16. I love to sing more than anything.
17. I do the Hokey Pokey at least once a day
18. I have a weakness for French Onion dip
19. The only real reason I play Bunco is for the prizes...fellowship, I mean fellowship!
20. I recently took a nap in the middle of the day just so I could try out my new eye mask that keeps the dark out. I was very excited...I woke up with them set aside right next to my pillow...so much for that!
Alright, I apologize if that was excrutiating for anyone else. Now it's my turn to tag 10 people who have to do the same thing...Jessica, Amanda, Karessa, Adam F., Adam C., April E., Kevin P., Curt, Angie, and Monica B. Hope you all have a great day!
3 years ago

2 comments:
hey ding dong
i guess i learn something new about you all the time...didn't know you liked french onion dip.
haha
have fun doing the hokey pokey tomorrow!
April, you and amanda should be sisters for the sole fact that you don't like drinking out of plastic cups. We can call you both "Silver Spoon Sisters." Take care.
Post a Comment