CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Crash Course in Pre-K Music

HA! I'm already laughing just thinking about what occurred in my preschool 2 year old class today. You see, we move to this classical piece and tell the story of a cuckoo bird who lives in a cuckoo clock and keeps the steady time all day, but at night (when the music changes), the cuckoo bird flies from its' clock. One of the teachers in pre-k began to fly and she took like two steps and did a face plant into the floor! If you know me at all, you know that people falling down is just about the funniest thing ever to me, so as you can imagine I had a really hard time keeping my composure. Well it wasn't long after that, two of the kids were "flying" and ran straight into each other and completely fell over. It was hilarious! What a day!

Disclaimer: I mean no offense to pre-k teacher, I've had my share of spills as well...I totally feel your pain!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

maybe that book needs to be banned...sounds like it causes too many dangerous falls, especially with people laughing at them!
I would have definitely stopped the class and laughed. haha