CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 19, 2005

A Movie Star?? From My Past?

So check this out...fellow Oklahoma Christian University alum, Ray Bailey, made a movie! He always said he would and he did. It looks fairly cheesy but who knows, maybe it will be a hit, then I can say, "I know the lead in that movie...he held my hand at the movie theatre when we went to see 'Pitch Dark!'" Oh I also had the pleasure (or pure torture) of listening to him make out with Miranda Danley on Chorale tour!
The movie trailer:
http://www.doubleedgefilms.com/DEFmain.html

5 comments:

Amanda said...

is your link correct? it wouldn't work on my computer.

April said...

Amanda, it works if you copy and paste it to the browser! Sorry about that

Carrie said...

who hasn't heard Ray makeout... J/K ... ahhh good times backstage during the musical.

We always knew Ray would make it!!

April said...

HA! You're right Carrie! It's so nice to hear from you!! Hope you're doing well!

Katie McB. said...

Hey April! How are things in your world. I can honestly say I never made out with Ray! Although I have heard about as many stories as one can. A friend dropped me your blog, she goes to Abliene Christian. Katie and I are doing great and I just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Stephen McBroom