CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 23, 2005

National Singles Week

Did you know this week is National Singles Week? That's right, I just read it on msn. What is this about? I would think most people would not want to celebrate their singlehood, but I think us single people should celebrate! While most of us hope to have a significant other at some point in time, it does not mean we want it right now. We may complain about not having that special someone but deep down we know that we live a life married people can only dream about. Isn't it funny how we always want what we don't have? Single people want to be married and married people dream of being single again! Why can't we just be happy with the life God has given us at this exact moment in time? I'm having a blast here in San Antonio with my group of friends. We spend just about all our time together and it's awesome. Although, I still could really go for a date right now! HA! Hope you all have a wunderbar weekend and HAPPY SINGLES WEEK! Enjoy it...we're single!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: