3 years ago
Thursday, September 22, 2005
The Dumbest Blonde Moment Ever!
So this morning I realized I needed gas before heading to school, no big deal right? Well, first of all, the lines were really long. I guess because of Hurrican Rita. Second, there was a sign on every pump that said, "out of unleaded, use plus." Well, being a teacher and all, I only read the first part and completely ignored the comma. So I'm trying to put unleaded in my car and it won't work! I get frustrated and move my car to another pump thinking something is just wrong with that one! Same thing happens at this one! Then it dawns on me, "out of unleaded, USE PLUS!" I interpretted that sign to mean, "Out of unleaded plus." What an idiot! I can't even read a goofy sign. This just gives you a small hint of what this week has been like! UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how many times do i push when i should pull?
Post a Comment