CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 30, 2005

Mama Said There'd Be...Weeks Like This?

I wrote this really long heartfelt entry about how these past couple weeks at school have made me feel. Then I read it back and realized how depressing it was. So I deleted it. Let's just leave it at that and pray next week is better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benji's Got Your Back, Hilary Duff
Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com Be careful what you say about Hilary Duff or you might get in trouble with her boyfriend's twin brother.
I think you'll be interested in this related article at: tattoo It pretty much covers tattoo related stuff. Check it out if you get time.

April said...

What?!!? I have a ridiculous week and then this ridiculous response...well done!

April said...

Hey, sorry you have had a tough couple of weeks. I love you!