So I wake up this morning with this outstanding headache that I am still currently trying to fight off. Perhaps it's due to my missed/forgotten chiropractor appointment yesterday, or maybe it's simply a result of the horrific week I've had at school; nonetheless, it's here.
I have recently run out of my supply of Mountain Dew at the house so I had to stop at the corner Diamond Shamrock to buy myself my morning Dew. As I walk up to the case I notice a lot of Diet Mt. Dew...I do not drink Diet Mt. Dew, I don't know who would it's absolutely disgusting! Then, to my dismay, I notice the two rows next to the diet (where the regular Dew should be) are empty! NOOOOOOOO! I thought I was going to have to go on a hunt for my morning Mt. Dew (everyone must be having a week like mine). Then I notice in the very back of the row there is one remaining...one just for me and my horrific headache. Hallelujah! My day has been saved! Thank you Diamond Shamrock for saving just one Mt. Dew for me!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment