CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Mr. Mundy

I'm not even going to protect Mr. Mundy by hiding his identity. Mr. Mundy has been at my school since cavemen walked the earth. He is one of the funniest people I know. As a disclaimer, you must know that I think he's a great teacher and awesome role model. He's also one of the most sarcastic people I've ever met! Now, most of us know that I appreciate good sarcasm and I respect a good burn when I see it. My philosophy is that if the sarcastic comment/burn is incredibly witty or smart, you can't get mad, rather, you must respect the intelligence it took to come up with said remark so quickly.
I am talking to Mr. Mundy and I'm telling him how last year, one of my tenth grade girls came up to me and said, "Miss Stephens, if I was your age we would totally hang out!" Then Mr. Mundy said, "if she were your age, she'd be married!" BURN!! But I can't get mad, it was a good one! Congratulations Mr. Mundy. I applaud your wit and the courage it must have taken to say that to a 24 year old single girl who just completed her fifth round as a bridesmaid one week prior to this conversation. That took guts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll get yours Mr. Mundy! You'll get yours!

Amanda said...

I think Josh and Mr. Mundy would be friends.