So as many of you know, Karessa and I are getting a brand new house! They just framed it last week. Things are progressing nicely and hopefully we will be moving in at the end of October. I just wanted to share with you the floorplan of our new dwelling.
Go to http://www.pulte.com/homefinder/model.asp?commOrg_acctCode=2183&plan_acctCode=35703 and you can see what our new house will look like!
3 years ago

6 comments:
I just live down the road from you guys! I can bring all 3 of my boys over to help break it in if you want me to!! I'll wait for your invitation....sometime close to never! have a great day
Ha! I don't think we'll be letting boys into our house anytime soon!!! But it will be nice to have close neighbors!
Who gets the master bedroom?
I get the master bedroom! YAY!
Oooo, are you going to get a bay window in the master bedroom? That is cool!
I am getting a bay window!
Post a Comment