CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 29, 2005

A Prayer For My Brother

As many of you know, my brother Wayne is on his second tour in Iraq. When he first left, my good friend Tamra sent me this prayer via email. I think it is an awesome prayer and one that I pray often. Wayne has really been on my heart lately and I just want to share this prayer with you all:

Father God, please put a protective hedge around Wayne as he is inIraq. Give him safety and peace in this turbulent time. Father, provide a sense of security to the entire Stephens family that theymight know Wayne is in your hands. Be with his wife during her pregnancy that her body can grow a strong, healthy child who will know and love you. Be with April and the rest of their family. Calm their nerves and boost their faith in your plan for their lives. Lord, please also put people in each of their lives who will encourage themand left them up. Use Wayne during this time to not only serve our country, but to be a light in this dark world for your kingdom. Thankyou so much for Christ's willingness to serve others and set that example for us. Its in his name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a super blog here! I'm going to definitely bookmark you! I have a teen fitness site/blog. It covers teen fitness related stuff.

TMK said...

I didn't know your brother was there. I will add him to my prayer list. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!