
I think this pretty much sums up my life to this point...always a bridesmaid never a bride...sigh. Wait...what am i talking about? I love my life! God is good!!
An ever changing life requires an ever changing blog. You can look in my archives for funny kid stories from my time as an elementary music teacher but I'm moving up in the world...the academic world I mean and I'm moving on to college students. It's our little corner of the world and this blog is just a page or two out of our book.
2 comments:
April, I think I have figured out the reason for your "dilemma." I can't believe I didn't think of this before. I didn't realize until you posted this picture. Your beauty is repelling. I would say, from a therapist's standpoint, that people see you and feel that they would never be good enough for a girl like that. The only ones that do feel they are good enough are the ones that are full of themselves (e.g., skywalker). Therefore, the ones that actually have enough self-confidence to feel they could be a match with you, but are not overly conceited are few and far between. So, when you see that good looking guy, who is interested, but somewhat shy, hold onto him. Rest assured April, you'll get the cream (not a racial term) of the crop. Love ya.
Did I tell you that you look hot in that dress??!! Love ya!
Post a Comment