CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

7 Things

So it has been requested by my stalker (ha ha! Totally kidding Tracy) to fulfill the following lists of 7 things (hence the name) each:

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die...
  • Live in a foreign country
  • Get married to an amazing Christian man
  • Be in a professional musical
  • Go to Hawaii
  • Be on a sitcom
  • Have my own choral arrangements published
  • Play concert piano

7 Things I Can Do..

  • Sing
  • Make other people laugh
  • Swing Dance
  • Do the hustle
  • Pronounce almost any word in German, French or English (thanks to college diction)
  • Type a lot of words per minute (I just typed that really fast)
  • Rock Climb, repel and white water raft

7 Things I Can't Do...

  • Write with my toes
  • Sky dive
  • Reach the top cubbard above my refrigerator
  • Catch the squirrel in my fireplace
  • Speak Dutch
  • Eat colored tortilla chips
  • Drink out of plastic cups unless I own them (I know...I'm quirkey)

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex...

  • Being a Strong Christian
  • Beautiful eyes
  • Well managed hair
  • Humor...a definite must
  • The ability to protect me in any situation
  • Well-dressed
  • Smart; being able to have an intelligent conversation about music.

7 Things I Say Most Often...

  • "What the crack?"
  • "So..."
  • "I'm fairly confident that..."
  • "I like say 'like' before like every word I like say"
  • "Ohhhh great" (thanks Karessa for that one)
  • "If you can hear the sound of my voice clap once.." (thanks to my loud students)
  • "Awesome"

7 Celebrity Crushes...

  • Topher Grace
  • Freddie Prinze Jr.
  • Ryan Gossling
  • George Clooney
  • Luke Wilson
  • Jonathan Taylor Thomas (like 10 years ago! But I loved him!)
  • Michael Buble (I'm a sucker for guys who can sing!)

7 People I Think Need To Do This List...

  • Tamra
  • Amanda
  • Jessica
  • Adam
  • April E. (you're not April W. anymore!)
  • Karessa (she already did it though...good job!)
  • Kevin Peters...I don't even know if you read my blog, but if you do then you should do this! Ha!

5 comments:

TMK said...

(you should be hearing scary, stalking music right about now)

I know what you mean about colored tortilla chips...so confusing. I mean how and more importantly, WHY did that all happen?

April said...

I know! I just can't handle it...they seem less natural! HA! Hope your day goes well!

Amanda said...

mine's up with a some slight list changes...haha

Amanda said...

i'm listening to michael buble right now..it's fantabulous!

April said...

Hey... so where did you get the phrase... "What the crack"? Just wondering. :)