CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 15, 2005


I have had several complaints about the fact that my previous post "My New Roommate" was not about my soon-to-be actual roommate Karessa...so I thought I should take this opportunity to introduce you to Karessa Star. We are getting a house this fall and cannot wait! Many of you have met Karessa...if you have not, you are missing out. She's hilarious...but to be honest, she steals most of my jokes. Case in point...last year we're at a church retreat and I make a funny comment to her. I kid you not, she turns around and says my exact funny remark to the youth minister and he laughs a ton! WHAT?! You can't just steal other people's material. Anyhow, she's awesome and we laugh a lot! I have many more funny stories (most likely funnier than the story I just told) but I will close for now! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

whats that smudge on my face??? anyway, listen... i have to steal your jokes because im not a funny person and you are really the only reason people will hang out with me. and if you arent going to tell your jokes...i might as well! right? so no hard feelings? lets just be friends.

Amanda said...

Is this a cruise picture? Glad your real roommate finally made the blog. oh, and stealing jokes from a really funny person is totally ok - i do it all the time with josh. but it would be wrong if you stole karessa's funny joke. that might be her only one that year! (haha, i can say that, because i'm not a funny person either-no hard feelings karessa!)