CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Who Does Stuff Like This???

So I'm teaching my first kindergarten class yesterday who, let's face it, should not have graduated preschool...KIDDING (kind of). Anyways, I look over and this girl has tied her left and right shoes together. Most kinders can't even tie their shoes at all but this one ties hers together. Well then she wants help and I say no (I'm so mean) because I am teaching and we are sitting down and she's in no immediate danger of tripping. She then proceeds to lie on her back with her feet in the air thinking somehow this will help her untie the knot. Then she begins to solicit other kinders to help her...well it became quite the uproar and I was forced to stop my class and go undo her knot just so I could get back to teaching! I guess next time I'll just untie the knot rather than trying to teach her a lesson about tying her shoelaces in knots. Lesson learned Miss Stephens...lesson learned.

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Hey i've got some flyers for prayer breakfast on TUESDAY. so make sure you get them to pass out at chapel on monday in case i forget to remind you. ;)